Here’s what you need to know about traffic at 8 AM on your Friday.
- There are reports of an eight car crash on Interstate 90 east bound in DeForest near the Highway V exit. Avoid this area.
- A very serious accident occurred earlier this morning at US Highway 151 southbound and American Parkway. The right lane is currently closed, and I expect it to remain closed for quite some time as the Wisconsin State Patrol Crash Reconstruction Team investigates the crash. Madison Police say to expect delays for several hours.
- The left lane on Interstate 90 eastbound near Janesville and mile marker 170 is crawling along due to to a crash. You’ll see slowdowns starting near Wisconsin highway 26. The left lane is now closed both east and westbound on the interstate in the area.
- US Highway 151 southbound is reportedly at a dead stop near Hwy 73 due to a multiple vehicle crash. It’s been backed up for some time with no end in sight at this time.
- The westbound Beltline is seeing it’s usual delays. You’ll be slow from Stoughton road through Fish Hatchery road.
- It’s slippery out there. Use caution and leave some extra time during your commute.