VERONA RD AREA: Short term & long term closures of side streets, etc:
Posted by Madtown Traffic & filed under Construction Blog.
- Short-term closures (weather dependent)
- Allied Drive/East Frontage Road, between Thurston Lane and Red Arrow Trail, to be CLOSED with no through access from June 23-25. Traffic to be re-routed on Red Arrow Trail and Thurston Lane.
- Long-term closures (weather dependent)
- West Frontage Road, between Freeport Road and Summit Road, to be CLOSED with no through access from June 21 to July 3.
- Hammersley Road cul-du-sac (north of the Beltline) is CLOSED until June 27. No detour posted.
- West Beltline Frontage Road (east of Verona Road)
- CLOSED to through traffic, between Britta Parkway and Whenona Drive (south of the Beltline), until October 15, 2014.
- Freeport Connection is open to traffic (temporary roadway under Verona Road near Southwest Commuter Path).
- NOTE: Connection temporarily CLOSED on Friday, June 20 for sanitary sewer work.
- The Southwest Commuter Path remains open in this area.