FROM THE DOT:
– Noise wall construction will continue with post installation proceeding toward Old Sauk Road. Precast wall panels will continue to be placed as deliveries are received.
– Storm sewer installation will continue along the EB Beltline shoulder from Old Sauk Road to Mineral Point Road.
– Asphalt paving will begin on the EB Beltline on ramp from Old Sauk Rd, and if the weather is nice, perhaps also on the WB off-ramp to Greenway Blvd.
– Grading work will continue along the EB Beltline shoulder from Old Sauk Road to Mineral Point Road.
– Permanent erosion control materials will be installed along various areas of the EB Beltline shoulder where topsoil placement is completed.
– Two lanes of traffic will be maintained during daytime hours.
– Single lane closures will occur nightly from 7:00PM – 6:00AM.
– On ramp and off ramp closures at Old Sauk Road and Greenway Blvd will be needed periodically during construction and will only be closed during the nighttime hours of 7:00PM – 6:00AM.
Work is scheduled to be completed by November 14, 2014.