FROM THE DOT:
– Single lane closures will occur nightly from 7:00PM – 6:00AM. On ramp and off ramp closures at Old Sauk Road and Greenway Blvd. will be needed periodically during construction and will only be closed during the nighttime hours of 7:00PM – 6:00AM.
– Two lanes of traffic will be maintained during daytime hours.
– WB Beltline traffic has been shifted onto the new median shoulder and left lane.
– Noise wall construction begins with post installation beginning near Mineral Point Road and proceeding toward Old Sauk Road.
– Storm sewer will be installed along the WB outside shoulder between Mineral Point Road and Old Sauk Road.
– Grading work will continue along the WB outside shoulder from Old Sauk Road to Terrace Avenue.
– Bridge repairs will begin on the USH 12 EB structure over Old Sauk Road.
– Grading work will continue along the WB outside shoulder from Mineral Point Road to Greenway Blvd.
– The traffic signals at Greenway Blvd. will be switched onto the temporary signal equipment to accommodate ramp work at this location.
– Work will be complete by mid-November.